Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mad... At myself

Brady convinced me to let him sign.  He has 6.5 years to be eligible for full retirement benefits from the military.  I wanted to say no, but I listened and stupidly believed the troops were coming home.  I should have listened to my gut.  I am not a gambling person at all.  Anyone who has watched Deal or No Deal with me can attest to this.  I am so unbelievably mad at myself.  WHY DID I LET HIM SIGN????  If he had waited a few more months, this wouldn't have been an issue!!!!  How can he sleep right now?

I feel sick.  So sick.  I am so stupid.  I will NEVER ignore my instincts again.  I WILL NEVER gamble on anything again.  It's JUST NOT WORTH IT.

And my children are FORBIDDEN from joining any branch of the military or marrying into it.  FORBIDDEN.

1 comment:

  1. This has to be so hard! I cannot imagine. I went to sschool on Hawaii for a while and was friends with some guys in the military there so I kinda know how it all works. Praying Brady comes home safely when he's deployed and the time goes as fast as it can without him!

    ReplyDelete