Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Christmas Spirit has struck me!

Yesterday, I was listening to Cosmo Radio when I heard a commercial for Sirius Love having contemporary holiday hits.  I immediately switched over and have only been listening to that or Sirius 4 for classic holiday hits.  I was driving along, listening to the Christmas music when the Christmas Spirit struck.  I am now in total Christmas mode! It's a good think Turkey Day is next week so we can put up our tree (house rule: no tree before Thanksgiving). 

I even changed my ringer to "All I want for Christmas is you!"  for the 6th consecutive year in a row.  Of course, no one has called me since I changed it so I haven't gotten to hear it yet.

Now comes the fun of watching all my Christmas faves...  Hopefully I won't forget any this season!  Help me out and comment some suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment