Friday, December 31, 2010

10 things about 2010 (okay really 11)

1. I discovered Jillian Michaels and lost 25 pounds thanks to her workouts.
2. Gavin turned 4 and has become more and more of a little person than a toddler.  He's a little boy, not a toddler.  I am always impressed with things he says.  I just love him!
3. Brady's daughter Charlotte finally came to Texas to see all of her wonderful family here.
4. We had a great vacation at Lost Pines Resort in Bastrop, TX.  Unfortunately, I did break my big toe in the lazy river and it's still stiff at times.
5. I re-learned that sometimes people you think are your true friends really aren't and had to accept that someone I loved and trusted may not actually be worth my time.  The silver lining is that I then put forth more effort to reconnect with people I know are my true friends.  I love you guys--hopefully you know who you are!  (You better, because I have told you!!!!)
6. I got to see Kailee learn to sit-up, crawl, walk, run, and begin to speak.  What an eventful year it has been for my little girl!  I love my little diva!
7. I began communicating with my father despite our 5 year estrangement.  Babysteps...
8.  I lost my wonderful great-grandmother Michie who has already visited me in a dream to let me know she's all right.
9. My dear friend Jennifer and my wonderful cousin Leslie got engaged.  I am so happy I got to be there to 10. And to end with something trivial... I FINALLY got Ugg boots (Thanks, GJ) and got a Nook--thanks Mom and Dean!

Oh and I guess I gotta add #11:
I had an AWESOME time connecting with people on Facebook who I might not have connected with at all without that awesome social network.  I love my Facebook people!

No comments:

Post a Comment