Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010!

So I realized I haven't had time to share our Christmas experience...  Well, it was a busy one!  Brady had to work Christmas Eve (hence all the photos I took while waiting for him to arrive at my parents).  The highlight of the presents for Kailee was a pink shopping cart (which both kids now fight over).  For Gavin, I don't even remember what was his big present of the evening.  For me, it was a Barnes & Noble Nook!  I was SHOCKED!  I had told my mom months ago that I did not want one (because I read using the Barnes & Noble App on my iPhone).  Recently though, I had been thinking I kinda wanted one but had not said anything to my mom.  Apparently, Dean really pushed for her to get it for me and I'm so glad he did!  I also got a lot of B&N gift cards to download lots of books!  So fun!  I've already read a book and will likely finish another before going back to work on Monday.  Here's a pic from Christmas Eve:

After celebrating at my mom's, we went home to "wait/prepare" for Santa's visit to our house.   Look at what a nice job Santa did:


Christmas morning was fun of course!  Here are the kids with their gifts:






After celebrating at our house, my parents and Gran went home to get ready for Aunt Ann and Uncle Lloyd's celebration.  We were able to stop by and at least see everyone on our way to Brandy, Brady's sister's house.  At our final celebration, we played a fun pass the present game and I luckily ended up with a $50 Starbucks Gift Card (Thanks, Brandy!!!!) which I've already begun to enjoy! :)  Before leaving for the night, we did capture one decent family pic on Christmas (Thanks Lithia for taking a bunch despite Gavin's lack of enthusiasm for it).  This year I'll be more diligent about getting pics of our little family unit!  Here's the one we got:

No comments:

Post a Comment