Saturday, October 8, 2011

L-J's review of Twisted (Pretty Little Liars #9) by Sara Shepard

Twisted, the 9th installment of this addictive series was just as drama and action-filled as the others.  I thought number 8 was a great end to the series though Shepard has managed to extend it through another couple of books at least.  After reading 9, it's apparent that Shepard will drag it out for at least a couple more novels as it will surely take that long to wrap it up again.

I definitely recommend the first 8 as they were methodically planned out with the end in sight.  However, those after (including number 9) are just pushing it further than it should go.

Despite this, number 10 comes out December 6th and I've already pre-ordered it.  Maybe it will change my mind, but I doubt it.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment