Friday, October 15, 2010

The first official post...

It amazes me how much Kailee's personality is developing right now.  She is so curious and gets into EVERYTHING.  She knows exactly which cabinet holds the wrapping paper and likes to pull it out and unroll it.  She loves to climb on the fireplace and then cry for help because she's afraid and does not know how to get down.  She tries to talk to us but nothing makes sense.  Occasionally we can recognize a word mixed in the babbling but it's not logically placed.  It's definitely entertaining.

This stage is kinda a blur in my memories of Gavin.  This is for 2 very big reasons.  1. Brady was deployed and I was wishing for time to move quickly.  2. I was trying to balance everything on my own (with the help of my wonderful parents).  I am definitely making up for lost time this time around.

Speaking of Gavin...  That kid cracks me up.  I hear him say things to Kailee, the dogs, and his toys that I've said to him.  He also tried to use those lines on me every now and then.  My favorite things that he says are the things that I don't see coming.  He is so smart and says/asks things I just don't anticipate.  I am most excited to keep track of his Gavin-isms on this blog.  I wish I had started the blog sooner to keep up with them all. :)

By the way, today marks the 1 year anniversary of the end of the colic.  Those 2.5 months of 5pm-1am screaming are reason #1 that there won't be anymore babies in our casa!

No comments:

Post a Comment