Saturday, October 30, 2010

The sweet moments

When carrying Kailee in from the car last night, I had one of those sweet moments.  Sadly these moments become less and less often the older they get.  I absolutely cherish the ones with Gavin since they are few and far between now.  The last one with Gavin was while he was sick with a high fever about 2 weeks ago.  All he wanted to do was be held by Mommy on the couch.  So Mommy sat and held him, enjoying EVERY second he let me hold him close!

If you are blessed with children, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  So cherish every moment with your babies because before you know it they are toddlers, and then little boys and girls.

I can't believe Gavin will be in kindergarten in less than a year.  Where did my baby boy go?  They tell you it goes by so fast.  I believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment