Monday, May 30, 2011

From one Pen-Fanatic to Another


My faves!
If you didn't already know, I LOVE PENS!  I am very particular about them and often have expensive taste in pens that write perfectly to my taste and come in sets with multiple colors--especially pink and purple.  I always have a pen with me, usually at least 10 in my purse.

Over the years I have come to realize that there are many pen-fanatics in the world as well as many inconsiderate-pen-borrowers.  At conferences, professional development, or even in a class, I have lost many a good pen to people with whom I've so generously shared because they forget to give it back (or quite possibly, they pocket it because of it's obvious awesomeness).

Inexpensive, Expendable, and Easy-to-Replace


I have a solution for those out there, like me, who spend good money on pens and can't keep replacing them...  Always carry cheap pens to share!  Right now I have exactly 3 expendable pens in my purse in case someone asks to borrow.  When I attend professional development or a conference, I bring at least 5 pens I don't mind losing forever.


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment