Thursday, May 26, 2011

What you can see, you can photograph

I take a ton of pictures of my adorable children using my iPhone, which was the number 1 reason I wanted an iPhone in the first place. Before this phone--that I've had for almost exactly 2 years (the longest I've ever had a phone)--I had a Blackberry that would delete pictures if I had more than about 15.  Right now I have over 1,000 on my iPhone.

Anyway, I recently decided to investigate various apps to mess with photo effects, and I've found a few that I like.

Photo Wall
This App allows you to make photo collages.  I used it to make my current lock-screen:


PhotoStudio
This app has a plethora of effects that you can layer.  Here are some photos I've edited with the app:






CamWow
This one has one effect that I think is fun to play with.  Here it is:

Instagram
While this one has less options, the options are more usable than some of the ones offered by the other apps.  Here are some pictures from tonight:

 


In all honesty, I wish I had the interest in learning photography so I could take cool pictures of my children, but the interest just isn't there.  I like to zoom and click.  These apps make a PhD-camera (press here dummy) person able to have cool pics too!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment