Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gavin is 5!

I can't believe it but my baby boy is 5!  His actual birthday was Tuesday and he chose to go to the restaurant "with the bear that used to be alive but isn't anymore."  In other words, he wanted to go to La Hacienda Ranch which happens to have a stuffed bear at the entrance.  He also requested an M&M Ice Cream cake--which daddy improvised by piling M&Ms on a regular ice cream cake.  He was so worried about the cake that Gavin did not even ask for a single present on his birthday!  I was shocked.  It didn't occur to him to ask for one all week either...  We just gave him some after his party.  CRAZY kid!

Here are some pictures of Gavin on his actual birthday:
The first thing he said that morning was, "Mommy, I'm 5 and my Batman Pajamas still fit!"  

Being sweet with his baby sister
M&M Ice Cream Cake

Riding the horse outside of Hacienda Ranch

Kailee's turn on the horse


On Saturday, we had his party at Main Event in Plano.  He had a ton of fun bowling, eating his Star Wars cake, and playing games!  And he LOVED every present he got!
Dressed as Captain Rex, telling me he's 5


Headed to go bowl

Running to get the bowling ball

Work friend, her daughter and Kailee

Me and one of my little bros

The Mark Family minus Ethan (one of Gavin's best friends)

The Star Wars cake

No comments:

Post a Comment