Monday, May 30, 2011

Need help carrying all that pool gear?

If you are like me and find that you have way more gear to carry to and from the pool than you can possibly handle, then I have got the solution for you!

A draw-string laundry bag!

It's big, breathable--so all the toys/floaties can dry out easily--and makes it easy to carry all the big inflatable gear back and forth.  The one pictured contains 2 sets of water wings, 2 balls, to inner-tubes, 2 boats, 2 watering cans and 2 pairs of goggles.  Since I took this picture, I've also added 2 more pairs of water wings and still have room for even more gear.

As a stay-at-home mom in the summertime, I often have to take the kids to the pool by myself.  This makes it much more manageable and convenient--something all moms can appreciate.


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment