Sunday, July 10, 2011

L-J's Review of Dune Road by Jane Green

Having recently read another Jane Green novel that I LOVED, Jemima J, I had high hopes for a fun, flirty chick-lit experience.  That is NOT the case with Dune Road.  I was quite impressed with myself!  I had a particularly hard time getting into the story and then once I finally got into it, it wrapped up fairly quickly.  If I had to sum it up in one word, it would be "twisted."  This story is twisted though not impossible to figure out--I am usually oblivious to where plots are headed but I did figure out one major twist about 50 pages before it was revealed.  I enjoyed the book for what it was, though it's not one that will stand out in my mind for long and unfortunately, it's not one I recommend unless you get it for free.  I paid $12.99 :(.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment