Monday, June 27, 2011

L-J's review of Sliding into Home by Kendra Wilkinson

I LOVE celebrity memoirs, even of celebrities I don't regularly follow.  I knew who Kendra was from seeing clips of her reality show and reading stuff on celebrity gossip sites, but she was not on my radar beyond that.  Her memoir, Sliding into Home, shows what a tough life she had growing up--mostly due to choices she made--and what life is really like when you live at the Playboy Mansion.  She is very open and candid about her experiences and does not leave much to the imagination.  I was curious to know what life was really like for Hef's girlfriends and she tells you.  But I'm not going to spoil it for anyone who hasn't yet read her story!

This is a quick, fun read that I recommend if you are looking for an interesting celebrity memoir.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment