Friday, February 11, 2011

"Mommy, you're the best!" and some other things...

Gavin might be the sweetest little boy in the whole world.  My mom has been telling me for months how he talks about me with her and says things like, "My mommy's the best," or "I have the best mommy."  Well in the last week, he's started telling me these things and it's so sweet.  He hasn't even figured out the manipulation technique of saying that before asking for something.  He just says it to say it and to make his mommy feel good.  And let me tell ya, he makes his mommy feel AMAZING when he says that.  It's so crazy how your kids can just look at you and make your heart skip a beat as you are reminded how much you love them.  I sure cherish these sweet moments.

On a side note, I was awakened during the night by the adorable sound of Gavin giggling in his sleep.   It makes me smile just remembering it.  He's so precious!  Brady's out of town which of course means there's a party in Mommy's bed!  I may even try both kids in there tonight--just kidding!  Kailee is the worst child to share a bed with and I want to get some sleep! :)

Now for an update: Today was another big day for Kailee.  She took a nap again today without the paci!  What does that mean?  Mommy has to give it a try herself tomorrow.  I'll report back, hopefully sharing success!

No comments:

Post a Comment