Saturday, February 19, 2011

OMG!

Would you guess this face did something so gross?!?!
A few minutes ago, Kailee came into the game room with what I immediately thought was peanut butter all over her face.  I FREAKED out thinking maybe Gavin had hid a sandwich and she had found it.  Kailee is allergic to peanut butter so naturally I'm thinking, "I have to get the epi-pen."  Then Gavin says, "Maybe it's poop."  My heart stops.  I sniff her hand and confirm that Gavin is correct.  That adorable, mischievous little girl opened her diaper pail (it's one of those that is almost impossible to get into unless it's full, in which case, the last diaper stays in the thing you flip into the pail) and helped herself to the diaper I had just changed.  She dispersed the wipes around her bedroom too.

This has been the grossest week of motherhood!

2 comments: