Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday School

I am in a really awesome Sunday school class and every week that I'm there, I get something out of the lesson. Here are some of the things that have impacted me:

January 16th:
"Sometimes we are so right, we are wrong."  We get so caught up in the rules that we forget the reasons behind them and then mess up.  I totally have done this myself.

January 30th:
Our teacher said that many people ignore little signs of God's presence and refuse to recognize them as miracles.  I am glad that I can recognize the little miracles in my life.  I am grateful for miracles of any size!

Today:
Among other things, the food for thought: "If the USA were a Christian nation, we would not have a military."  If you think about it, it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment