Saturday, January 22, 2011

L-J's Book review of Pretty Little Liars

I stumbled upon a fun TV series last summer called Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family and it became my immediate guilty pleasure.  I was intrigued from the beginning and when I discovered it was based on a book series, of course I had to read them.


I have read all 8 books and highly recommend them.  They are suspenseful, enticing, intriguing, delicious, and satisfying.  You wouldn't think a series (other than maybe Harry Potter or Twilight) could successfully linger on for 8 books but this one does.  Each book is different but keeps you wanting more.  The surprising twists and turns kept me going for weeks.  I could not put these books down once I started one.  

The TV series follows the books somewhat though with many changes.  I like some of the changes but do not understand some of the others.  Regardless, I cannot stop watching the show.  It's pretty awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment