Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter!

At midnight exactly, I made my return to Facebook.  It feels a little weird to be back on but I'm sure I'll get over that soon!

Last night the Easter Bunny Left some great goodies.  Might I add that I have it on good authority that the Easter Bunny shops at Dollar Tree.  


Daddy had to miss the kids discovering their treats but Mommy was good enough to document the event.


After only a few minutes with the Easter Bunny's lovely presents, we headed out the door to attend the Joy Mass at our church.  We got to our service 20 minutes early and still had to park FAR away.  Of course Christmas and Easter bring everyone to church :).  It was a fun service with a cross on which the children could put flowers.



Headed to the car - Couldn't resist sharing such a cute shot!

After church, we headed to YaYa and Poppa's for a quick wardrobe change, but first took some pictures to document our Easter outfits.


Next we headed out to Aunt Kim and Uncle Mark's House for an Easter Egg Hunt.  As it turns out, Kailee hardly needed any coaching before setting out on her mission.  Though Ella was definitely the MVP!





My favorite part of the day was just hanging out with the family that I love!  Brady, we wish you didn't have to work and could have been there!
The Twins











No comments:

Post a Comment