Sunday, April 17, 2011

L-J's Review of Uncharted TerriTORI by Tori Spelling

As I listened to Mommywood on a road trip last summer, I discovered the awesomeness that is listening to Tori Spelling's Audiobooks.  Uncharted TerriTORI might be the most revealing of all of her books. Tori shares a lot of herself in this autobiography.  She is absolutely adorable, a little kooky, and a normal person.  She's a workaholic and a perfectionist, constantly self-critiquing; someone with whom so many of us women can identify.  I enjoy hearing all of her stories and I appreciate how open she is about all of her idiosyncrasies.

Listening to Tori's audiobooks makes traffic bearable and road trips fly by.  I highly recommend anything she's written.  I may even go back and listen to sTORI Telling even though I read the book a couple of years ago.  There's just something endearing about hearing Tori read her books.  LOVE her!

And in case you were wondering, yes I do watch all of her reality shows! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment