Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just some videos from our last day of Spring Break 2011

First let's start with this birthday video Gavin and Kailee made for Emmie (AKA, our cousin Morgan, AKA, Gavin's Godmother).  Happy Birthday, Morgan!  We love you!


Kailee the daredevil scared the bejeezes out of my when she went down this steep, curved slide head first on our church playground.  It scared her bad but that did not deter the little turkey from going down the other tall, curved slide head first 2 minutes later.  Side note: this is at Saint Michael's and All Angels in Dallas.  Does anyone else remember the AMAZING playground that was there when I was a kid????  It really was THE BEST!

I just realized this is actually from Saturday.  Gavin and Kailee love the Justin Bieber Song "Baby."  Kailee often sings along to the "oh"s but of course not as much when I'm taping her.  Gavin also loves to sing along to the song.


Tonight, Kailee figured out that Major makes a great pony.  He is such a good sport!


Let me just say that I am not ready to go back to work tomorrow.  I had so much fun in Austin earlier in the week and then home with my wonderful babies the rest of the week.  It makes me so excited for summer vacation when I'm sure I will return to Austin--hopefully to Lost Pines too--and will have so much time with the kids that I'll be begging for school to start and for daycare to be open!

No comments:

Post a Comment